sticky indulgences

Friday, August 12, 2005

By Jove, He's Got It!

Quick fanfare of trumpets, noisy unrolling of scroll etc etc.
Your Royal Highnesses, Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen (well, you never know who reads these blogs do you?)
It is with no small degree of pleasure (and lashings of relief) that I announce that on Tuesday 30th August I start work at my new job (wild cheering!).
Some of you may be saying "about bloody time" and it is indeed. Its been a long and on occasions traumatic 9 months and I just want to thank all of my friends who have supported and encouraged me through this time.

8 Comments:

  • That is fantastic I am so pleased for you. You so deserve this break but you know what it adds upto:
    Job = Organic Beer Tent = Stick's round!

    By Blogger Stuart, at 1:26 pm  

  • Congratulations Stick. Great news.

    ps Stuart, better not drag him off to help direct traffic then as he's only around on the friday night

    By Blogger Shaun, at 7:29 pm  

  • FANTASTC - so pleased and relieved for you...may it all go well...live long and prosper!

    By Blogger Caroline, at 7:52 pm  

  • Yay!!!!!

    By Blogger 1 i z, at 10:52 pm  

  • Great news!!!!! I know a small bit of the relief after I managed to find a job here almost 6 months after leaving. Hope the transition into work goes smoothly.

    By Blogger Rachel, at 6:10 pm  

  • But you haven;t told us which job!!!!!!!!! Well done, lvoe and hugs and buns, Sallyx (make mine a currant)

    By Blogger sally, at 6:16 pm  

  • 3 hearty cheers or more.......only just got to this in the post holiday chaos, but thrilled to bits to hear.
    Jubillant hugs :-)

    By Blogger Kathryn, at 11:09 pm  

  • So....how's it going?

    By Blogger 1 i z, at 12:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home