sticky indulgences

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Brief Encounter

As I was in town yesterday for the interview I popped into the GB office to see if I could be of any assistance for a few hours - it was a positive response, so I got to spend the rest of the day in the company of those lovely ladies (plus Paul and Naeve - sorry if spelling's wrong).
It was Management Meeting evening so also got to see Liz briefly which was fab. Spoke to DC who having made it as faar as Blackfriars had to abort the journey as his back decided not to play ball any longer. Please pray for him, it is not a comfortable time for him at present to say the least. Not a happy bunny.

2 Comments:

  • It was fab to see you as well, just a pain that I had so little time to catch up - my train from Manchester was cancelled so I had to get the later slower one - which left very little time pre-meeting to catch everyone I needed to. Even a brief hello was lovely though...

    By Blogger 1 i z, at 1:26 pm  

  • Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home