sticky indulgences

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Jinxed or what!

I approach this blog with a strange sense of inevitability. I mean it had to happen, after all, it's that time of year. Greenbelt Ops weekend has just finished, so it is only appropriate that I get made redundant (again). Mind you, it's been three years since the last time, so the track record has improved... It's weird, but I don't feel bad. I suppose in a way I was execting it, what with the ("illegal") events of that August meeting, but having won a contract, generated several good opportunities, it was not on my immediate agenda. Fortunately I have been looking, but nothing as yet. Trouble is, I'm not sure I want to carry on doing the same thing. Even more trouble, I don't really know what I do want to do. I've never been one of those people who decide at three months they want to be a Vet (or whatever) and then that's it. My career path has been a bit more vague. So if anyone knows of a good job for a personable, articulate, customer friendly and presentable chap with good IT and phone skills, let me know.

9 Comments:

  • So sorry to here your news. Hope you find what you're looking for but in the mean time we will hold you Clare and the girls in our prayers

    Stuart :-(

    By Blogger Stuart, at 11:18 pm  

  • So sorry to here your news. Hope you find what you're looking for but in the men time we will hold you Clare and the girls in our prayers

    Stuart :-(

    By Blogger Stuart, at 11:18 pm  

  • So sorry to here your news. Hope you find what you're looking for but in the mean time we will hold you Clare and the girls in our prayers

    Stuart :-(

    By Blogger Stuart, at 11:18 pm  

  • So sorry to here your news. Hope you find what you're looking for but in the mean time we will hold you Clare and the girls in our prayers

    Stuart :-(

    By Blogger Stuart, at 11:18 pm  

  • SORRRY! IT KEPT TIMING OUT! DAMN COMPUTERS

    By Blogger Stuart, at 10:05 am  

  • Awh Stuart! - and I thought it was a sign of how much you cared!

    Stick - this is horrible, I really hoped this time you'd be able to jump first of your own volition. No idea what you should do instead, but maybe something in a more stable industry?

    Loads of love to you and Claire - will be thinking of you.

    By Blogger 1 i z, at 12:56 pm  

  • tough break stick, hope something comes along real soon.

    By Blogger Shaun, at 6:58 pm  

  • oh love, I've only just read this, huge huge hugs, loads of love and prayer

    By Blogger Caroline, at 10:16 pm  

  • Really sorry to hear that. Hope things work out & will definitely be remembering you all.

    By Blogger Rachel, at 3:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home