sticky indulgences

Monday, October 25, 2004

Sorry...

to all you avid fans of my exploits that they have been a tad more sporadic of late. I haven't even been reading yours (sharp intake of breath and cries of "Shame on you!"). I am on a week's vacation as it is half term and so therefore as I am not sat at a desk infront of a screen all day, the lure of the internet fades. I am however chastened and will remedy matters (probably). I have also caught up with your respective blogs, well Caroline at least as I can't seem to access anyone else's. Don't you just love technology?

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Caroline, at 9:11 pm  

  • we think your technology is impeccable. It clearly has excellent taste!but it does lie about who is posting.

    love
    liz, Sally & pab,

    By Blogger Caroline, at 9:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home