sticky indulgences

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Amnaesia cured!

It was a little disconcerting that I was unable to access my blog today and then had to sign on to "new blogger" - new and improved no doubt. At least I have remembered where it lives.
Anyway, just to reassure all you out there that I am still alive, functioning and able to type. Of late I have been busy at home and on the allotment - Bayleaf the gardener has nothing on me! Yes, I know that shows my age but why deny it.
I recently was able to spend a couple of night away with my wife but without children. We met up with our GB friends during the day and then retired to a local inn for the night and very pleasant it was too. The only drawback was the ceiling height of our room...
It was an old inn with the bib beam across the centre of the room and them the smaller beams running across and plaster in between those. When I say my head touched the plaster... If I stood next to the main beam it literally was touching my shoulder! I only nutted it twice, but that was maybe aided by the bottle of champagne...

1 Comments:

  • The fact that you commented on ym blog made me check yours for the first time in months - and I was rewarded!! Good to ahve you back - don't leave it so long ...xxx

    By Blogger sally, at 8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home