sticky indulgences

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dilemma

To be honest, life has been a tad frustrating of late. Not ably assisted by the occasional intransigent attitude of my eldest daughter (Bless).
I was tempted to vent my spleen via this medium of blogiverse, but having read the recent entries of some of my friends, I am now of a different mind.
At the risk of sounding either smug, patronising of any other holier than thou attitude which is entirely not what I am trying to do, I have realised that my issues are really insignificant when compared with what other people and their friends are going through. One of my work colleagues has a 4 year old daughter in hospital with pneumonia and a skin/blood disorder. Not to mention the lovely C and scrumptious L neither of whom have been having a good time of it.
The fact that my daughter was driving me up the wall isn't a major issue in the larger scheme of things - just a niggle (albeit a bloody big one at the time).
I am going to see (hopefully) both C & L, plus S and a whole host of others this weekend and want to Bless them all with a smile, a hug and a distraction. Don't worry, I promise not to drop my trousers! Though that would be a distraction....
I will have something yellow with me though... just don't tell Claire, she doesn't know yet!

1 Comments:

  • "I promise not to drop my trousers! Though that would be a distraction....
    I will have something yellow with me though... "

    Does 'deeply disturbed and a little bit frightened' count as distracted? If so you have suceeded already dear sir ;-)

    By Blogger 1 i z, at 2:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home