sticky indulgences

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I am still alive!

I have just got my pc back from the menders and it seems to be working. I now have web access again for the first time in a few weeks. Doesn't explain the whole span since my last blog, but there you go. Life goes on, as does unemployment. Some light at the end of the tunnel in respect of potential employment, but still in the tunnel. Bit if a bummer really. Unfortunately succumbed to a spot of apathy and couldn't be botheredness, but think that is passing - I'm writing this, so hopefully that is a good sign. At least I have had time to work on the house, if not much money to pay for it! The most scarey thing is how quickly the time goes - before you know it, another month has passed with not much to show for it. Actually built the steps up to the back door - one project completed, several to go. Am seeing a load of friends this Saturday and looking forward to it - diversionary tactics maybe, but also for a general really looking forward to seeinng them sort of thing.

1 Comments:

  • Getting to see you in person and a new Blog entry (at last!) - all in the same week! It's almost too much to take ;-)

    We've missed you!

    Hope the job possibilities work out into something fab.

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from me too!

    By Blogger 1 i z, at 12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home