sticky indulgences

Monday, May 09, 2005

Superman!

It is not often I suprise myself, but last Tuesday was one of those days. As many (?) of my dear readers will know, I took up the gentle art of ballet a couple of years ago (no sniggering at the back - or front) and all comments relating to tights will be studiously ignored. Anyway, we had a pas de deux (dancing with a partner) masterclass last week which was geat fun if a little strenuous.
I am not known for my physique, rather the lack of it and would not consider strength to be one of my main assets. As a consequence, I had never thought that I could lift a fully grown woman in a graceful manner and return her to the ground afterwards without the aid of a crane, a truss or both! But I did (cheers, cheers) and entirely unassisted by the aforementioned aids. Mind you, my thighs were killing me for the next couple of days.

1 Comments:

  • I think it's time that stick added photos to his blog :)

    good to hear from you, look out for those thighs!
    xC

    By Blogger Caroline, at 10:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home