sticky indulgences

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Move over Billy Elliot!

New sensation in the dance world! Last week I am picking women up, this week I am dropped in the deep end so to speak. We (www.chelsea-ballet.com) have a show coming up in June featuring a piece named the Bracelet which is danced to some of Bartok's music. I had volunteered to be part of the chorus for this performance but on arriving at rehursal on Tuesday, Ross asked me if I would dance his part which is one of the main roles as he wanted to do more of the direction and choreography without having to do the dance bit. You could have knocked me down with a feather! It's not technically difficult (for me to dance it has to be simple!) but even so it is a bit daunting. Just got to lift Katrina up twice without dropping her now...

4 Comments:

  • so how much are tickets?! :)

    By Blogger Caroline, at 12:06 am  

  • ..and about those photos Caroline suggested?

    By Blogger 1 i z, at 1:44 pm  

  • having just looked at the linked website, I am partly disappointed not to find a pciture of stick in tights, but probably main releived for the same reason :)

    By Blogger Shaun, at 11:24 pm  

  • I get some very complimentary comments about my legs - its the knees I worry about! Sorry no piccies, not that technically able.

    By Blogger Stick, at 8:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home