sticky indulgences

Thursday, September 30, 2004

One to avoid

Having just read my friend Liz's film review, I thought I would recommend one to avoid like the plague (slightly different genre though to Collateral). Thunderbirds is absolute pants (in my book it has an equal basement rating with Charlies Angels - first movie - which couldn't even be saved by Drew Barrymore's cleavage). If there had been any strings the actors would have been hung from them and rightly so. I think even I could have done a better job. Ford obviously contributed most of the budget given the blatant product placement (maybe they were the only company who could bear to be associated with it?). Didn't help that the actor who plays Jeff Tracey has a very distictive voice. It was driving me potty, hearing the voice but not being able to place him. Claire came to my rescue and nailed him. He played the spineless secondhand car salesman come pseudo spy in True Lies. Sorry all you intellectuals out there, I actually like that film - its so ridiculous! Just couldn't accept him as a hero type as the alter ego kept on encroaching. Maybe the next one will be better... Charlies Angels second attempt was...

3 Comments:

  • it was? was it? are you sure? really sure? hmmmm am starting to worry about you love!

    By Blogger Caroline, at 12:05 am  

  • Hmmm if you read my blog for last night, you'll see that our film viewer took a defnite turn for the worse...

    By Blogger 1 i z, at 1:28 pm  

  • Yours By Design Heating and Cooling is a full service Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contractor based in Blaine, MN
    installing residential heating and air and commercial heating and air.**Heating****Cooling**direct.com ez filter filter filter flow furnace hepa hepadirect.com ez filter filter filter flow furnace hepa hepa

    By Blogger gipedan, at 7:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home