sticky indulgences

Friday, September 17, 2004

Deep Breath

How strange to be on the cusp and about to enter a brave new world. A couple of months ago, I had no knowledge of blogs until a friend sent me a link to one of hers. I then found one, then two and now five other people I know who also have blog sites - its obviously catching!
Even stranger that I should now be logging my first ever blog. Time will tell as to the frequency I make of this facility.
Oh well, must away home as loads to do this weekend clearing and packing. The builders are in and the new staircase is being installed next week along with the new central heating boiler - what fun, what mess! No wonder we're moving out and leaving them to it.
The girls would settle for a new bedroom window to replace the large sheet of ply. Bit of a boo boo there, they took the old window out and then found they had incorrectly measured the window... yep, you guessed it, the new one didn't fit. Ah well.

6 Comments:

  • and a very very warm welcome to ether-world. SO good to hear from you. Hope the temporary respite from living on a building site goes ok :)

    love and hugs to you and ALL the girls in your life...

    By Blogger Caroline, at 12:42 am  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Caroline, at 12:44 am  

  • ooops that woasn't supposed to happen. Still, now you've got 3 comments, that's a huge amount of love and appreciation, even if it is all from the same person (and two baby hamsters)

    By Blogger Caroline, at 12:45 am  

  • hello Stick.

    Hope you post more often than I do. I never seem to want to write things when I'm online, so its mostly things I pass by in cyber space.

    By Blogger Shaun, at 8:21 pm  

  • Hi! Great to stumble upon your blog!!! Wow, it really is catching on!!! :)

    By Blogger Rachel, at 11:46 pm  

  • Well looky what I've found!

    Stick my love, how fabulous to have you join our little community. I will add you forthwith to my daily tour of "catching up with friends via their blogs".

    I predict that within 18 months the circle of long-distance friends I keep in contact with may have reduced down to those that blog! Bit worrying that...

    Cheaper phone bills though ;-)

    By Blogger 1 i z, at 1:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home